In certain situations an aid such as Evacuation Sledges are required to move residents who may either be immobile, incapacitated, or need to moved in order to be taken to safety.
The sledges we supply are foam lined for patient comfort, with belts and pockets to hold the patient in place. These are stored in pouches and can be hung on a wall. We believe that they offer terrific value for money and are the best sledges available on the market.
In situations where sledges are not available we train staff how to perform a Horizontal Evacuation using items available to them such as quilts and bedspreads.
Whatever the premises, our training courses give staff the skills they require to execute a successful evacuation procedure in the event of a fire or other emergency.
Purchase Evacuation Sledges and Training
The wall mounted emergency evacuation sledge allows smooth transfer over any surface, even concrete or stairs. Includes a wall mounted, rapid deployment pouch.
- Dual inner foam provides protection and comfort for patient
- Safety belts and foot pocket to hold the patient safely and securely in place
- Tough slippery coated underside to assist transfer over floor surfaces and stairs
- Comes complete with wall mounted storage pouch for rapid deployment
- Dimensions (LxWxD) - 1900 x 600 x 40mm
- Maximum carrying weight 95kg
- Manufactured in the UK
- In an emergency the folded sledge is taken off the wall mount and the patient is transferred from the bed to sledge.